RECORD YOUR ANONYMOUS STORY FOR THE STORIES WE DON'T TELL PODCAST
For the next season of the Stories We Don't Tell Podcast, we'd like to experiment a bit. If you have an anonymous story you'd like to share and potentially hear on the podcast, use the form below to upload your story. The Stories We Don't Tell Podcast is hosted by Paul Dore and Stefan Hostetter. Tune in each week for an authentic story and an exploration of what makes a good workshop, story and event.
GUIDELINES (PLEASE READ BEFORE UPLOADING):
1. Please record/upload in MP3 format.
2. Please keep the stories to a maximum of 10 minutes (about 25 MB) and don't worry about mistakes. Just share it authentically and we'll do the rest. A good idea might be to write it down beforehand, or at least make notes to follow during your recording.
3. Your story may be edited for timing/content purposes and will be presented on the podcast as completely anonymous.
4. Do not identify yourself unless you want the world to know it's you. If you do identify yourself, we will email to check whether you want to be identified or be edited out.
5. Do not identify anyone else in your story, for obvious reasons.
6. The information required in the following form is for our internal use only and will not be made public under any circumstances.
7. If you have any questions, please contact us through the form below.